Only the Best Need Apply
Are you the leading personal injury attorney in your city? Are you the best at what you do? Do you consider yourself the brightest, most ethical, capable, and hardest working PI lawyer in your region?
If so, we can help you.
We help the best personal injury attorneys find the best clients at the lowest cost before their competitors even know those prospective clients are in the market for a lawyer.
What we do is like a superpower. That's why we only want to work with the superheroes of personal injury law. We don't want our secret weapon falling into the hands of villains.
If you consider yourself the best, and you want to dominate your marketplace completely, then we can help you do just that.
Does one of these scenarios describe your situation?
- You are already dominating your marketplace, but you are noticing that your client acquisition cost has been steadily climbing.
- You could be dominating your market, but your competitors are relentless with their marketing, which is driving your costs up and burying you in the white noise.
- Or perhaps you could be the dominating personal injury lawyer in your marketplace, but not enough people know you exist. You could do the world a lot of good, if only they knew you were there and that you were the best choice.
- Every day, marketing salespeople are trying to sell you on every new whiz-bang legal marketing method, but at the end of the day, most of them are just full of hot air, and you only want to pay for results.
You need a partner on your team that is focused on you dominating your local marketplace!
We Supply Your Law Firm With A Steady, Reliable, and Consistent Flow of High-Quality Razor-Sharp Targeted Personal Injury Leads
We focus on People-based Marketing (marketing to REAL people), not the anonymous website visitors, random acts of SEO, or diluted kind of marketing that is fraught with waste and peddled to you on a daily basis. We can even avoid the dangers of relying too heavily on one channel and avoid "click fraud" and bots altogether. We use cutting-edge technology, including AI, machine learning, and the best data available. Learn more about our In-Market Leads program here.
Want to get leads from the most highly coveted keywords in the market?
Here Are The Most Profitable Personal Injury Attorney Search Terms That We Dominate For You
- personal injury
- personal injury attorney
- accident attorney
- accident lawyer
- car crash lawyer
- car accident attorney
- motorcycle lawyer
- motorcycle attorney
- truck accident lawyer
- truck accident attorney
Get targeted personal injury leads NOW
Drop us a line today for a free strategy session. We can give you real numbers and solid estimates that will make your decision a no-brainer.
Integrate Your Law Firm's Marketing For Maximum Response
Reach your caseload and revenue goals with essential online marketing tools. Build a better and stronger online presence for your Personal Injury Law practice with reputation management, social marketing, responsive websites, review generation, and listings management tools that make it easier for customers to find and trust your business in local search.
Less competition in mailboxes means opportunity for savvy marketers. Direct mail is “21% easier to understand and 20% more motivating than digital advertisements (email and display), and it held participant attention for 118% longer and stimulated 29% higher brand recall." (Source: Canada Post)
96% of B2B buyers want content with more input from industry thought leaders. 68% of consumers are likely to spend time reading material from a brand they are interested in (Src: CMA). Prospective clients need to see you as a thought leader in Personal Injury Law. Media and PR help build authority, credibility, and celebrity.
How To Find The Right Marketing Agency For Your Personal Injury Law Firm
Get Marketing Leverage: Make Sure Every Dollar Spent On Marketing Fattens Your Bottom Line.
Let's face it, marketing and advertising can be scary. It can be daunting. It can be overwhelming, and it can be expensive (if you don't do it right).
We know that there are probably dozens – and maybe hundreds – of advertising media salespeople knocking down your door every day, all of them promising amazing results with their particular media solution and then trying to sell you something you didn't ask for on the backend.
The problem is that they know nothing about how to build comprehensive, multi-step, multi-media campaigns with the perfect message-to-market match. All they want to do is sell you their particular tool, which might not be the right media for you. A hammer doesn't do you much good when your goal is to saw something in half (or vice versa).
Most importantly, they can't promise anything, and most of them have NO IDEA how many leads they can get you, how much they will cost, or even if their work will have any impact whatsoever!
Many business owners don't know where to start, and some are flat-out clueless as to what they even need in their marketing toolbox.
Here's what makes us different:
Our full-service marketing and advertising agency become partners with you with one focus: To make you more money while giving you more freedom and less stress. We only succeed when you succeed.
- We tailor all of our services specifically to the Personal Injury Attorney niche. We are experts at helping you get more leads with all the most profitable keywords.
- Our leads are actually in the market right now looking for an excellent personal injury attorney, and we have the data to back it up.
- Our service doesn't rely on a "one-trick-pony" approach. We provide integrated solutions.
- We don't try to sell you esoteric marketing tactics that you can't measure or hold accountable.
- Our work doesn't result in you spending more than you can produce results to maintain. You can get positive ROI very quickly in most cases.
- Our work doesn't need, involve, or require you to spend all your time managing it. You can focus on what you do best. Marketing should grow your business, not become your whole business.
- Working with us won't waste your money, become a big hassle, or consume too much of your employees' precious time.
The Only Marketing Agency Bold Enough To Offer A Guarantee!
At The Stoddard Agency, we have a unique process of partnering, coaching, consulting, and servicing our clients to make sure you get a bespoke solution. We guarantee this process so you'll never have to wonder if we have your back.
- We guarantee our response times. Each project and program has specific timelines and deadlines. We stay in constant communication with you and treat deadlines with life-or-death seriousness. We are only a call, email, or chat away.
- We guarantee our delivery of products and services. If for any reason we can't deliver on a contract, we find a way to get it done even if we have to go to a competitor.
- We guarantee how we treat and communicate with you and your employees. We focus on respect and gratitude. We are in this together, and we only want to work with people that want to work with us. Although we are highly creative, we never put that above the bottom line results that you expect and need. We know that you would always want the truth without spin, and we want the same harsh reality truth-telling from you as well.
Read the fine print on your current agency's contract!
Nine times out of ten they leave themselves an out so they can work with your competitors. That means that they want the ability to get your money, while still working with other law firms in a market area. Sometimes it will even say things like "3 firms per practice area in each market area." That's like getting married, but still wanting to date others on the side!
At the Stoddard Agency, we are monogamous. With us, you get a partner committed to YOUR success. We aren't willing to cheat on our partners to make a short-term buck. We work with one law firm per region, period.
Get A Free Online Analysis of Your Business (Worth $200)...
Whether you are a small business owner, a marketing manager or the bosses right-hand man or woman, we can offer some powerful online tools and analysis that will help you make better decisions.