Hey There. It’s your buddy Jesse Stoddard here. I’m excited to talk to you about good news for business during COVID-19 lockdown. I’ve been following the situation here, and I want to share it with everybody. If you are a business owner, you may be asking, “How can I get by?” You can’t go on unemployment receiving $2000 or less.
If you’re in Washington state, some of these ideas will apply to you. If you’re anywhere in the United States, some of these will apply to you. And then I have something even better at the end, but, but first, if we do, before we go into that, I have a website posted called challenging time.com.
Go to challenging time.com.
- There there’s a simple little form to fill out.
- Just give me your name and email.
- I will send you a FREE PDF report that I put together on how to survive and thrive during these times.
- It’s absolutely FREE. Yes, there will be some kind of a pitch in there that you might want to work with me, but most of it is just awesome. Really good content.
Links to help you revive your business during Coronavirus
For Businesses in Washington
- Go to Startup Washington – Washington State Department of Commerce –
- Best links and resources I have seen!
- They have crisis planning tools and portals.
- Grants you don’t have to pay back as per county.
- Washington State Coronavirus Web Portal
- Working Washington Small Business Emergency Grant Program
- Small Business Resiliency Assistance
- Small Business COVID-19 Back-to-Work Planner
For Nationwide Businesses
- America’s SBDC – An entire section on the protection of your business.
- Plan Your Cash Flow During the COVID-19 Crisis
- “Survive & Thrive” Virtual Summit for Small Businesses
- ⚑ New SBDC Resource: SBA Coronavirus Pandemic Loans Comparison Guide
- ⚑ New SBDC Resource: Small Business Help with the COVID-19 Pandemic
For ALL SMALL BUSINESSES
- Click Sba.gov for the Small Business Administration
- Relief from disaster programs.
- IRS employee retention credit available for many businesses.
- Grants and disaster assistance
- Funding Programs
- Surety Bonds
- Additional Relief for Small Business Relief Guidance
- Just so you know, there is a lot of government assistance out there. There is something for everybody, including federal disaster loans for businesses, private nonprofits, homeowners, and renters.
Can you get a small business loan that you do not have to pay back? The good news is YES.
Continue with Sba.gov
Click Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Loan Advance
The loan advance will provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. Funds will be made available within three days of a successful application. And this loan advance will not have to be repaid.
Here is the even better REALLY GOOD NEWS.
The real good news is if you’re studying marketing news, now this is from emarketer.com. They are a pretty awesome research company that does all things marketing, advertising. I’m a marketing nerd, so I’m on a website like this frequently, but this is the best information I have found, and you want to know what it is. Check out this chart!
This is so cool. We’re going to go over this really quick here. I want you to know what is going on. The media that the US agency and marketing professionals have decreased budget from media that retained or benefited from budget reallocation due to the Coronavirus in March 2020.
- In layman’s terms, this is showing what different kinds of platforms, different types of media, people have either decreased their budget or they actually retained it and maybe even benefited from going all into social media advertising.
- Banner Advertising has decreased by 47%, which means it is now much cheaper to have your business advertise online.
- It does not mean these businesses are right. It means they panicked.
- Their cost CPMs went up, the cost per thousand people to see the ad. And so they were starting to cut back, but 13% actually retained it and might even be benefiting from it.
- It also means other businesses can take advantage of these facts and get inexpensive social media rates.
- 19% of advertisers invested in social media while the others backed off. I want you to look at the black numbers for a minute. So social media is actually amazing because people are going to wait, but I’m going to fight, I’m at a buck, the trend of this, of escaping all this stuff and I’m going to invest in it because I’m actually benefiting from it.
So here’s what we know.
- People are spending all their time at home.
- They’re on the internet, and they have nothing else going on.
- They have to go and essentially spend a whole bunch of time on social media looking at stuff.
- That stuff is your business.
- You can only watch so many Netflix specials until you’re looking at people’s ads, and you’re exploring the opportunity.
Now you can pivot as a business.
- If you’re a business that can pivot right now, you can find a way to stay open.
- You can find a way to keep doing work.
- If you’re willing to invest in building your brand while we’re waiting this out, you will be okay.
- You win because of the cost of advertising, which is beginning to plummet because of these numbers.
- Advertising on social media is almost like the stock market. If fewer people are paying for the ads, then the cost per clicks is going to go down.
- Prices are dropping significantly.
- Emarketer has a great podcast about ineffective and effective advertising during Coronavirus.
I thought I’d share with that with you. I wanted to give you guys some hope out there. If you’re willing to pivot, or you’re willing to stay open, or stay in business or go from offline to online, there are ways to make money.
Free Online Consultation. No Strings Attached.
- If you’re willing to build your brand while you wait for this COVID-19 to pass.
- You can do some amazing things with your marketing right now at a bargain-basement price.
- If you’re looking for somebody to help you.
- If you’re looking for a marketing team or a consultant.
- If you are looking for guidance to increase leads for your business.
Learn more about how I am making it all happen at challenging times.com
Feel free to fill out my form, and I will work with you.