What it is In-Market Targeting?
A real-time, permanent, portable and proprietary list of the 3% of any market that is actively pursuing a purchase of what you sell, thus allowing you to only market to prospects who are ready to buy now — people who are aware that they have a problem and are seeking solutions to that problem.
What it does:
- It tracks real-time behaviors such as keyword searches, URL-level navigation, content consumption, social behavior, and campaign response.
- It allows you to eliminate wasteful ad spend because you’re only marketing to the right people. So you eliminate all of the advertising that’s never going to work.
- When you do that, you automatically drive down the cost per acquisition.
- And when you do that, you increase your profits.
How it does it:
- Since all sales start online, we track prospects on a people-based level as they navigate the internet.
- We accumulate 25 billion pieces of behavioral data every day and then apply machine learning to create conversion profiles for any market, any service, B2B or B2C.
- From these conversion profiles, our algorithms reconstruct PATHS to purchase — what did buyers do in the days, weeks or months leading up to the purchase.
- Our AI then sorts through and looks for those patterns being repeated across the billions of behavioral data points we collect every day to make a prediction about who is in the market for a particular product or service.
We then use closed-loop analysis to measure our prediction against what actually occurred (click or no click, sale or no sale, etc.). Our machine learning algorithm can then self-adjust in real-time for every individual client to auto-optimize its targeting and conversion profiles, resulting in a prediction engine that improves and becomes more accurate over time.
Why this feature is an advantage over what you’re currently doing:
Because you’re marketing to the needles, not the haystack, your advertising is vastly more efficient. And unlike what you’re doing now, where the platform you’re using (i.e. Google, Facebook, etc.) owns the data, with InMarket Targeting, you own the data.
What is the result of this advantage:
This is the technology that allows you to execute your strategy of winning more profits. You own and control the data that represents the driver behind all sales — the 3% of any market that’s ready to buy now.
Because you’re only advertising to the people who matter, you get much higher leverage on your ad spend. And because InMarket Targeting is based on real-time behavior, you have the first chance to gain “frame control” with a prospect, allowing you to set the buying criteria.
What will you gain from this advantage:
A competitive advantage —lower CPC and CPA— thus creating higher profits.
To learn more, check out the following pages or articles:
- In-Market Targeting Leads
- Data-Driven Insight Technology That Drives Higher Profits
- What is the value of In-Market Targeting?
- In-Funnel Leads
- Google or Facebook Lookalike Audience Matching
We never sell your information and always treat your email with respect.